Sunday, March 4, 2012

#160 Share the Good News

Hi my Scrappin' friends, here is my first post as DTM of The Crafty Pad. Our theme is Flowers for Mom for Mother's Day. Here are my pics and I hope all of you go check out The Crafty Pad to see some of the great entries here and also to enter the challenge to win some fabby prizes.


And now for the card.

I hope you enjoyed my creations and would appreciate your comments.

Our great sponsor for this week is:


And you can win a Prize of - Digital Downloads - £10.00 to spend in their fabby online store. http://www.craftdownloads.co.uk/

Hope to meet all of you there.

Until next time, take care and God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful step card! Loving the doily cut!
    Stopping to let you know you were a Link Up for Pink winner!
    Please send me an email to yolie@linkupforpink.com

    ReplyDelete