Monday, June 25, 2012

My Cute Little Farm Boy

I had this image tucked away in some files and thought he would make a really cute card to post in the challenge Pause Dream Enjoy.  I only get to do this one time, yep, just one time,  as I will be on the design team next week, so I just had to enter...  just had too..  ;)   So I hope you like my little guy as he is wearing a big smile for you...  oh, and has a bouquet too.  :)

Well, that's it for today, got to get the mojo flowing as I have a few more coming this way in a few days.  So with that said, thanks for stopping by to visit and I hope you come back often.

Take care and God Bless
Joanie




5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and so creative. Love everything about it.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Doing Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute!! I love everything about this card. Please update your link to go to the challenge blog at
    http://pausedreamenjoychallenges.blogspot.com/
    Right now it goes to my personal blog, which is great, but they probably won't find the challenge there easily. Hugs! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanie, he is sooooo cute!!! I am so excited and honored that you are going to be on PDEC DT!!! Thanks for playing along with us before you are a member @ Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.
    Blessings,
    Belinda
    http://theembellishedcard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww he is one adorable farmer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this cute little farm boy! Anyone who receives this greeting card will surely appreciate it. It could even serve as a design for an invitation to a festive event! Anyway, thanks for sharing!

    Sally Park @ Client Retention

    ReplyDelete