Saturday, July 14, 2012

Thinking of You

Hi my friends, I am back with my post "Thinking of You" because all of us here at
Link Up For Pink care about you, male or female, that are fighting for your lives to win the battle of Breast Cancer, and are hoping and praying that a cure is close in time.  So today I posted a card and she appears to be thinking about you also.


Her name is "Sunflower Girl" and she is a stamp from
 "A Day for Daisies". 

They have an awesome selection of digis!!
The beautiful patterned paper is from my LUFP package.  The large daisy I created with a stamp which is retired, AZTEC SUNFLOWER, from Heartfelt and I used a Poinsettia die from Spellbinders Blossom 2 to cut it out. 

Challenge 3 is now over, but get ready because Challenge #4 starts on July 19th!!!


AND THEN we are having a fantastic PINK HOPE BLOG HOP,  starting July 21st.



 Check it all out at


We have some awesome sponsors giving away fantastic prizes,
 plus you do not want to miss all the fun.

So, start Scrappin' and make it Happin'.

Well, that's it for now,
until next time, take care and God Bless!!
Hugs,
Joanie



1 comment:

  1. Stunning card, such a beautiful image and I love the colours and detailing

    I hope you have a great weekend

    Sue

    ReplyDelete