Thursday, September 27, 2012

Can you smell the apple pie baking?

I am making the post for Fresh Brewed Designs for their Challenge #115 Photo Inspiration, which are apples.  So here is dear old Granny getting her apples ready to bake an old fashioned apple pie.  YUM!!!

 
The stamped image is from Fresh Brewed Designs and it's called "Gardening Granny", she looks really cute in her jeans don't you think?  ; )   Well, I hope she gets going soon, I sure could use a Fresh Brewed cup of coffee and a big slice of Apple Pie.
 
 
That's about if for now, so until next time
Take care and God Bless.
Hugs
Joanie



3 comments:

  1. I can smell that apple pie already Joanie! I've got the vanilla ice cream if you wanna bring that pie on up to my house!!!! I so love your card. Granny is just adorable!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmm!! Yum fresh apple pie!!! I'm going to miss out on the yumminess this season. :)

    Cute card Joanie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm! I can smell it!!! Love the big apple :)

    ReplyDelete