Sunday, December 1, 2013

What Does the Fox Say?

LOL....  I have  no earthly idea!!   I heard the song on TV the other night being sung by a group and I still have no idea what they said!!  Oh, must be my age..  LOL
But anyway, our generous sponsor, Deasy Designs, gave us a choice of some images to use in this Sunshine Mail Challenge and there was the fox and there came my inspiration... that song was still wondering around in my head..  lol   So here is my card and I hope you get a chuckle too!!


 I used all material from my stash, colored the fox with my Copic Markers and fussy cut the fox cutting his head separate and then put his head on an Action Wobble and it really bounces good.  It will surely make a child laugh, this big kid did.  LOL

So you need to visit our sponsor and check out all the cute images.
Deasy Designs‎
 
So join in the challenge and maybe you'll be our next winner!!
 
 
Let's join together and all send a card to Sunshine Mail and make a child smile.

http://www.sunshinemail.org/

We are really in need of some cards, so please take a moment to send one.  Thanks!

Well, that's it for this post and I will be back again soon, so until next time,
take care and God Bless!

Hugs,
Joanie

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love that his head is on an Action Wobble, I bet it's too cute in person. The background is just perfect too. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete