Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Lots of Love

Hi, I am back once more to share another card I have made and I hope you enjoy it and want to thank y'all for coming back to visit, after all, y'all have become family!!  lol  I look forward to your visits and if you're new here,  feel free to browse around and have fun and leave some love in the comments.  So here we go to show and tell!!!



First of all, I think this is one cute digi and it's from Inky Impressions and is called "Sent with Love Girl".  She is a real cutie!!   The theme for this Challenge is "Pretty in Pink", so I started with the image and colored it with my Copic Markers. 

I used patterned paper from a 6x6 paper pack from Authentique, Essentials Collection.
I decided to use jute instead of ribbon, "for shipping", lol and added a burlap flower from Paper Studio, Spare Parts.  I used Craft cardstock from my "hoarder's pile".  lol

I then added a small tag cut with a Spellbinders tag die and hung it with a tiny bow with a heart charm. 

Inky Impressions has some awesome rubber stamps and digis, as well, as other items you will just have to have....  yep,  you will want them all!!!!

inkyimpressions

Hope to see lots of your creations being posted in the challenge!!

I enjoyed our visit and hope to see you back soon!
Until next time,
Take care and God Bless!
Hugs
Joanie


No comments:

Post a Comment