Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Some Bunny Loves You ! !

Hi my friends, welcome back!!  I am so glad to came to visit again or if you're new here, well, just browse around and have a look and make yourself at home.  I love getting comments, so please leave one at the end of the post.  Thanks!!  :)

This post is for Sunshine Mail and I hope the child receiving my card gets a huge smile on their face!!  Yes, all of the design team members send their cards in to the children.... AND you can too!!  Oh, and if you are not a scrapper you can purchase a card and mail it in.  Just a few restrictions... no glitter, no metal.. well, just check the blog and read all about us and what everyone at Sunshine Mail does to help all the children.  Lets get going here.... ta da...


I think this is one cute digi and it was supplied by one of our generous sponsors,  Artbymiran.  Please visit their shop and check it out.  I am sure you will find something you just can't live without.  LOL

 artbymiran


I used paper from Stampin" Up, 6x6 pack, "Pattern Pack 3".
The image from Artbymiran I colored with my Copic Markers.
Just made up the design myself as I went along, not too bad.  :)
Tied a yellow ribbon with a bow and there you go... my card!
Easy peasey for any scrapper for sure.... so come on... get your scraps out or maybe some of the pretty paper you've been hoarding and get your card made for a child at Sunshine Mail.  



Sunshine Mail

Okay, my friends, that's it for this post, but come back as there is another coming soon!!

So until next time,
Take Care and God Bless
Hugs
Joanie

No comments:

Post a Comment