Friday, May 1, 2015

Spring is in the Air



Hello, hello, hello!!!!  I am soooo glad to be back after all the moving from one state to another, the packing and unpacking and packing and unpacking.... yes, I have been on the move, but now in our own home.  Sometimes life gives you mountains to climb and my daughter and I made it to the top!! :-)   Our scraproom is finally almost organized... and I did say almost.... Whew!! 

Just for a chuckle, the mover said, I have never seen so many boxes marked Scraproom... just what is a scraproom?  I explained.. he shook his head... still no idea.  LOL

Okay, lets get going with the card for Through the Purple Haze Challenge.  The lovely Fairy, Breena, is from Scrapper's Delights and I could just shop till I drop in  their shop.  Oh, what awesome digis and more!!!!  Here is my Fairy Breena and hope you like her.  Spring is definitely here.



A little bit about the materials used:
The card stock is from Close to My Heart
The flowers were from my stash, Recollections, Spare Parts, etc., all from either Hobby Lobby or Michaels.
Butterflies made using punch from Martha Stewart
I used a few pearls from my stash as well as the Stickles on her wings that do no show up very well in the picture.

And last but not least.... my digi from Scrapper's Delights.


 Scrapper's Delights

You really need to visit their shop... they have some really awesome digis... you can spend hours just looking (and buying) and enjoying all that is available in their shop.

So now it's time to get your scrappy stuff out and make a card or two for our Challenge over at Through the Purple Haze.  You could be our next winner!!

Through The Purple  Haze Challenges

Well, that's it for now,   Our Challenges are monthly now, so I will see you in June.

So until next time,
Take care and
God Bless!!


No comments:

Post a Comment