Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Good News????

Hi, this Link Up for Pink card is for all the survivors who have won the battle.  I wish everyone would get that great news because a cure has been found.  I thought my card would be a great celebration card.  I hope you enjoy it.


A little info now on what I used.  My background patterned papers are from Close to My Heart, the striped being from "Dotty for You", and the flowered from my most favorite pack "Mayberry". Mayberry is retired now, but I made sure I had quite a supply on hand before it was gone for good.  It's just a happy paper pack, cheerful, and just fun to use.  The ribbon is from my stash.  The die cuts are Spellbinders Ovals.  The cute stamps I used are from Stamps of Life, "Owls2Love" and is a really awesome stamp set.  It also has some really cute sentiments to complete your card.

So to all the Scrappers out in blogland get your scrappin' started and enter your creation in
and you can win some awesome prizes!

Well, my scrappy friends that's all I have to share with you today,
so until next time,
Take care and God Bless
Hugs

I hope and pray that everyone fighting the battle can say soon they have won because a cure has been found.

1 comment: