Monday, January 21, 2013

Howdy.......

Just a little Link Up for Pink card to say hi and to let all of you know I think about you and you're always in my prayers.  So here is my little country girl with a few little flowers for you.


The patterned paper is from a Basic Grey 6x6 paper pack "Soleil", the solid cardstock is from stash, the image which I think is so sweet is from Elisabeth Bell, I think she is a doll and just love her little boots.  :)  I colored the image with Copic Markers and added the little sentiment and punched tags from Stampin' Up.

I hope you enjoyed my creation as much as I did making up.

Now for some really great news, Link Up for Pink Challenge #9 is starting January 24th and our awesome sponsor, Stamps for Life is giving a great prize, a 4x6 stamp set, how fantastic is that????

So scrappers, get your scraps out and start scrapping and YOU could be the next big winner!!!

The Stamps of Life

Well, that's it for today, so until next time,
Take care and God Bless
Hugs
Joanie

1 comment: