Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hang In There

Hi all my friends, here I am with a cutie of a card that my Stampin' Up friend showed me, so I changed a few things and here it is.


I just thought this was such a bright and cheerful card that I decided I would use it here.
 
The card was made from scraps from my stash. 
The stamp was from Just Rite.
The embossing folder is Square Lattice from Stampin' Up.
 
Well, that's it for today, but I'll be back soon.
 
Oh, a reminder....
Link Up for Pink Challenge 12 is now going on, but ends at
Midnight on May 9th, so get your creations posted to not only support those that are fighting the battle of Breast Cancer, but also you have a chance of winning a $20.00 voucher at Design on Cloud 9 and my friends that is one awesome prize from our generous sponsor.
 

So get Scrappin' to make it Happin'
 
Until next time,
take care and God Bless
Hugs
Joanie

No comments:

Post a Comment