Friday, May 31, 2013

Happy Thoughts....

... and I hope that is what you have when you come by to visit my blog to see the creations I have done for Link Up for Pink.  I was wondering what I would have for an inspiration and when I looked out of the window of my Scrap Room and there were the Hummingbirds making a fuss by the feeder.  They definitely don't like sharing. :-)   So here we go!

 
My daughter and I are in the process of moving and when I walked into the scrap room lo' and behold she has most of it packed! LOL  So I gathered up the birdhouse stamp from Heartfelt, a few sheets of cardstock from my stash, a little bling out of my drawer and a Stampin' Up punch for the sentiment.  Oh, the sentiment is from CTMH.  The coloring was done with my Copic Markers. 
 
 I will tell you, the Scrap Room has more stuff to be packed then the whole house!!  LOL  But our new Scrap room with be much larger and really organized (I hope) so we can actually see what we have.  Some things just get put aside and then one day you happen to see it while searching for something else and say, Oh, Wow, I really could have used this last week or last month.  LOL  So our move is planned for approximately the middle of June and then after we get settled in I will post pictures of our new scrapping habitat.  Hope all works out as planned.
 
Now for some really great news: 
 

 

Challenge 13 is now going on and you need to get your creations entered to help support those battling for their lives with Breast Cancer and by joining in you can win some fabby prizes from our very generous sponsors.

LoveBug is giving away a $15 voucher to their shop.




SK digis will give away Four $6 vouchers. 

SKdigis


There will be four winners;

One person will win the $15 voucher and $6 voucher. 
Three other winners will each win a $6 voucher.

Now that is some A-W-E-S-O-M-E prizes.  So hurry and get you stuff in and good luck.

 
Well, that's about it for now,
So until next time
Take Care and God Bless.
Hugs,
Joanie
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment