Thursday, August 22, 2013

Little Blue Bird of Happiness

Hi again my friends, I am back to do my post for Link Up for Pink for Challenge 16 which begins on August 22.  Gosh, the challenges are just rolling in so quickly.  I just enjoy creating my cards for support for Breast Cancer Awareness, which by the way, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and we will have the biggest challenge ever.  Last year we had over 450 entries supporting those fighting the battle as well as the survivors and they won some awesome prizes given away by our most generous sponsors.   Okay, back to this post...  sort of get carried away at times.. ;)  I thought a little Blue Bird of Happiness and friend would be cheerful and it is one adorable image.  Here's my card and I'll tell you more about it in a few.


Isn't she the cutest digi ever?  You can find her and many, many more at My Besties by Sherri Baldy.


I also used:
Spellbinders die for the lattice background,
Seam Binding and flowers from my stash.
Butterflies - Stampin' Up Punch
Copic markers for coloring

But if you join in our Link Up for Pink Challenge 16  two winners will receive 5 images each.  Wowzers!! how terrific is that?  Thanks to Sherri for being so generous!

So scrappers get your mojo going and join in Challenge 16 and don't for get to save the date...
  
You don't want to miss this, it is Awesome!!
 
 
So until next time,
Take care and God Bless
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment