Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Pretty in Pink

Hello again, I know it's been a while since I posted here, but as you know we moved and set up the scrap room..  yeah right, more boxes showed up and back to square 1 finding a place for everything.  ; )
But all is good now, (hopefully no more surprise boxes) and I am back to share my thoughts and cards with everyone. 

It's been a rainy week so far and today it's just pouring down, a great day for scrapping, right?  So here is my first card for the day and I hope you like it.



It's nothing really fancy, but I hope you all get the message.. There's Only One YOU!  So take care and do the self exam and get mammograms as early detection could save your live.

Remember to get your scrapping goodies together and get ready for our next Link Up for Pink Challenge 16 beginning on August 21st.


 
Let's see some support for those battling breast cancer and post your creations.   I donated all my cards to the Breast Cancer Center in Montgomery, Al., but since I moved to Mississippi I will look for the center here and do the same.  If anyone reading my blog would like a card, please email me at: www.classycardcorner.com and I will be more than happy to get it to you.  I hope it puts a smile on someone's face.
 
That's it for now, so until next time take care and God Bless.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment