Saturday, February 22, 2014

Happy Birthday Lena

This card is made for my very bestie friend, Lena, in Slidell, La., who is having a birthday this coming Sunday, Feb. 23rd.  We have been very close friends for so many years, she is like a sister, and I moved to Alabama 15 years ago, I visited her often until the past couple of years, just a long drive and age slows you down... lol , but we can call one another and it's like we have seen each other just yesterday.  We pick up just where we left off.   That is what I call a true friend.  I am so blessed. One of her most favorite things to do is feed the hummingbirds, so I thought this card would be special to her.   With that little part of our story told, here is her card.


So to my friend, I hope you have an awesome birthday and many, many more to come.
Sending my love.

Hugs
Joanie

No comments:

Post a Comment