Saturday, February 15, 2014

Too Cute - Feeling Better

Hi my Scrappin' friends, I am so glad you are back to visit and if you're new here,  please, feel free to look around and enjoy yourself.  I would love if you would leave me some comments at the end of the post.

Well, this is one sweet image.  If I was feeling bad she would surely make me feel great.  Such a cutie and she is one of the New Releases at Inky Impressions!!  But as they say on TV....  That's not all!!!   That's right, there's more new releases, go check them out!!






I was trying to decide what type of card to do, maybe something a little different, so I did a multi-fold card.

I started with a piece of cardstock 12 inches square.  I cut two 3 inch by 6 inch pieces from the top part from each side.  So you have a 6 inch middle section that folds down over the bottom part.  I scored 3 inches on each side of the bottom and folded that toward the center section and I scored 3 inches across the top section and folded it in half and it stands up making an easel center.  If you need any further info just give me a shout.

I used Spellbinders Label 26 to cut the image and the two mats.  I then adhered that to the center portion only gluing half the image and mats,  from the center downward, so that the top part would stand up.  The back mat (green) I embossed with Sizzix Dots embossing folder. 

The cardstock is from my hoarder's stack :) and the patterned paper is from Recollections, "All Girl."  I cut those pieces (with the hearts) a quarter inch smaller that the mats.  I cut the checkered pattern paper, also from Recollections "All Girl" a quarter of in inch smaller also.  I had a heart punch and decided to sprinkle a few little hearts around.

The image was colored with my Copic Markers, but most importantly, it came from Inky Impressions and is a New Release and her name is "Olivia with Teddy" and I think she is one of the cutest images ever!!!  You can check out Olivia and more at:



Okay, my friends, now it's your turn to get your creation going and join the the Challenge at Inky Impressions and you could be the next winner of some awesome Inky Digis.

So my friends get Scrappin' to make it Happin' !!!

Until next time
Take care and God Bless.
Hugs
Joanie


 





No comments:

Post a Comment