Friday, June 19, 2015

Oh, I can relate.........


.... to this!!  LOL  Whew! when I first get up I am very quiet.... after coffee, okay, now we can talk.   Well, this gal seems to feel the same way.   So lets get started and find out more about her.... she is quite cute hanging out the cup.  Hahaha

This card is for the Brown Sugar Challenge # 151 and the cute digi is from Odd Ball Art  and is named Frazzled Monday Morning Big Eye Girl.  There are so many to choose from that what the heck, just buy them all... (I wish). 


https://www.etsy.com/shop/OddballArtCo





Just to tell a little about my card I used paper from my scraps..... yayyyy, but I still have a pile a mile high.
And of course the digi and sentiment are from Odd Ball Art.
I colored the image with my Copic markers.
Added a little bow and that's my easy peasy card for this challenge.


I hope you like it and now why not join us for some fun and maybe you will be our next winner at Brown Sugar Challenge.

Oh, by the way it is a Monochromatic Challenge, more fun!!


Brown Sugar Challenge

Thanks so much for stopping buy and you are allowed  :) to leave a comment!

That's it for today and
until next time
take care and God Bless.









3 comments:

  1. Absolutely loving the frazzled girl and I can also totally relate. Dont appear from the bedroom without coffee in the morning. Pink and brown is always a winning combination.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO me every morning! Beautifully colored and I love it, Joanie. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment. I hope to see you again soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute card, I am a morning bug as soon as my feet hit the ground...wide open...lol....but I still luv that first cup of joe!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete