Tuesday, July 7, 2015

God Bless America

Happy 4th of July!!  I hope all of you got to celebrate and enjoy the day.  
Today I am posting a cute little miss doing some celebrating too and she is cheering for the USA for the Brown Sugar Challenge.  

 






My recipe for this card is:

Solid cardstock out of my stash, red and navy.
The God Bless America patterned paper is out of a pack and I have looked and looked and it's really put away good because I couldn't find it.  So I don't know the company.  Of course if you would see my scraproom you would understand!



The image is from Stichey Bear's Digi Outlet, BB-Stripes.  She is a cutie!

Stitchy Bear Stamps


I colored her with my Copic markers.
The embellishment is for K&C Company, Americana.
The image was cut out with a Spellbinders Die.

Mix all the ingredients well and there you go!!! 


So get your card posted and you could be our next winner at the Brown Sugar Challenge!!

Grab Our Badge











Well, that's all for today, but I will be back real soon.
Until then take care and God Bless!
Hugs










No comments:

Post a Comment