Saturday, November 19, 2011

Morning Y'all

It's been a little crazy around here, the family had some sort of crud going around, sinus infections, and my daughter had pneumonia. Everyone is healthy and my daughter and I are feeling Scappy again. There has been soooo much going on I can hardly wait to share. We received our, well, really hers (she paid for it), ;-) , new cutting machine, BaZINGa, we thought that was a cute name. You need to go to her blog and read about the excitement on it's arrival.
Her Blog is Sassy Scrappers Studio, it is so funny.

Now,on to the next morning during my first cup of java while trying to get all the functions working for the day, when you're old it takes a while, I always look at all the great blogs I follow and then some and stampTV had a tutorial for the bleach technique, which I have never tried, so I decided hey, lets go for it. The cardstock was the Deep Gold color and after the bleaching the flower petals turned to such a delicate Ivory. So here is my card for my very first bleach attempt project. I was really amazed.

Thanks to Gina K. on stampTV for doing the tutorial.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek. Take care and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment