Thursday, October 4, 2012

My Ribbon Box

Hi, and thanks for stopping by for another visit and on such a special day because it's during Link Up for Pink's 2nd Annual Link Up Party.  I have a very special post today, first of all. I would like to thank Lauren at My Time Made Easy for the beautiful cut file she made especially for our Link Up Party.  So here is my creation and I put some extra love and care in making this to make it special because I am giving it away as Blog Candy after the party is over. 

 

Easy rules to win....  you don't have to follow my blog, you don't have to follow me on Facebook,  just leave me a comment and come back to visit sometimes. I enjoy your company.  I mean, we're like family!!  ; ))  One comment will be picked randomly to be the winner.  Good luck to all who participate.

The cut file for the box will be on sale at My Time Made Easy after the party is over, so here is a little of what I used to make my creation.
I used Stampin' Up Pretty in Pink cardstock.  The pattern paper on the very top is from K & Company from Michaels, and the Pleated Ribbon is from Michael's, Lace from stash, Twisted Pearl Cord from Hobby Lobby, Pink Pearl flourishes are Recollections from Michael's, the large Pink Flower and Butterfly is by Prima also, and the two soft Pink flowers are from Recollections Signature Special. 

Now for some awesome, fantastic news !!  This is Link Up for Pink's 2nd Annual Link Up Party and all of you are invited to win some awesome prizes from some Fantastic Supportive Sponsors that have been ever so generous with the prizes.  You need to get your entry in, and oh, you enter as many times as you wish, just check the rules at www.LinkUpforPink.com so no one's submission is eliminated.  Join in for some fun time, get inspired by all the creations submitted, and then perhaps win a fabby prize too! 

Oh, and there are some sponsors giving a prize just if you submit and entry, no drawing, enter and win!!!   Where in the world can you go to get a prize that easy??? 

So I think it's time to get Scrappin' and make it Happin'.  !!  Best of luck to all who participate.  


Until next time,
Take care and God Bless
Hugs
Joanie


6 comments:

  1. such a pretty gift box, Joanie! Love it! hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BOX!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!

    HUGS,
    MICKEY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous, stunning box!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS TO MZ. LELA

    the winner of the Awareness Ribbon Box that was commented on at Link Up for Pink. Please contact me at classycardcorner@gmail.com

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. JoanIe,
    Thank you all so very much... I received this beautifully created Ribbon Box within two days!! I cannot believe it has taken me this long to respond back - so sorry .. it is already on display on my pink craft room!!! Blesse you & thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how lucky was Mz. Lela to win this beauty!!!!

    ReplyDelete