Saturday, September 14, 2013

You're Sew Special

Whoop!  Whoop!!  Here is my first post as a new DT member for Challenges 4 Everybody.  I so excited to be a part of the team, the girls are fabulous, and out leader Amelia is "Awesome"!!   So here goes with my first creation and I will follow with all the materials used.


I decided to do a side step card and really like it when it was finished.  It took quite some time for all the little embellishments and coloring, but when all was done I think it looks pretty darn cute.  ;) 

So here goes with all the materials used.
I used Bugaboo Stamps digi "Sewing SB Measuring" which I thought was just the cutest!
The 6x6 paper used is Echo Park, For the Record 2
The border punch Tim Holtz, Alterations, Sewing Edge
Image and border colored with Copic Markers
Seam binding, buttons, pins and thread are from my stash.
The Zig-Zag design was done with a stamp from Sassafras Lass, ONLY because after I completed the card I realized I had forgotten to sew the design.  I mean, the sewing machine is sitting next to me, just waiting to sew... oh, well, I bet if I wasn't so honest no one would have noticed.  LOL 

So that is my first post and I hope you enjoyed being here as much as I like you to visit.  Please come back often as there is always lots going on here.  ;)

So until next time,
Take Care and God Bless
Hugs
Joanie


Before leaving I have one important message for all my family and friends.



October is Breast Care Awareness Month.

No comments:

Post a Comment