Sunday, October 27, 2013

Let It Snow


Hi, welcome back!!  If this is your first time, well, come on in and browse around, glad to have you.  See something you like, please leave me some love.


I decided for my title to use, "Let It Snow."  Oh, how I wish we would have snow!  Way down south in Mississippi???   Oh, never, but one can wish.  :)

I have chosen an image from our generous sponsor Lacy Sunshine and selected Eleanor and Pickles Jolly Holly Elves and I think they are just adorable.  Heather is an awesome artist and when you go to her shop you just want to buy them all!!  So here is my card featuring Eleanor and her pet Pickles.



I decided to go with "Let It Snow" with the ice blue and brown colors and not get into the Christmas Reds and Greens just yet.  I should, because I have not started my Christmas cards... whew!! I am behind for sure!!

So I colored my image with Copics.
The papers used are from a pack I have been hoarding... :) My Mind's Eye, Signature Christmas by Jen Wilson. 
Snow flakes with bling from Jolee's boutique and other snowflakes were punched with a really old snowflake punch that was on the shelf.  "No name brand".
The Flowers were from my stash as well.
Sentiment was punched with Stampin' Up punches
The embossing on the strip was from Sizzix

So that's about it for all the materials I used.  I hope you like my creation and if so, please leave me a comment as that is where I get most of my inspiration, from my friends and followers that visit with me.  

If you would like to visit Lacy Sunshine and browse, just click on the picture below.  I hope you enjoy your visit.                                              

                                                     

Now for the great news!!!!  Get your entry in for Challenge #32 for Challenges 4 Everybody and you can win a $20.00 Gift Voucher from Lacy Sunshine Shop.  Now, that is an awesome prize.  Hope you join in the fun!!

Feel Free to Take One Of Our Badges:

It's time to start scrappin' to make it happin' !!


So until next time,
Take care and God Bless
Hugs
Joanie



1 comment: