Sunday, November 17, 2013

All I Want for Christmas is You

Here we go with Challenges 4 Everybody Challenge #33 with digis from our generous sponsor, Sassy Studio Designs and her name is Reindeer Pin Up.  And sassy she is!!  So, with Christmas so close by I decided to do a Christmas card and use this image and make a card for a lady to give to some lucky man.  I think some guy would love to get this card...  Think??

So here is my card and I hope you like it!

 
What I used to create this card was:
 
Patterned Paper, Cardstock, Ribbon, Flower, all from my stash that has been in the hoarding drawers.  LOL 
Christmas tree stamp - Stampin' UP
Image colored with Copics
And the image, as I said, is from Sassy Studio Designs and is Reindeer PinUp.
Sentiment is the name of a song I like that is from way back... ummm telling my age again!   LOL
By the way....5 more days and I add another year...73   Where has the time gone?
 
Okay, scrappers, it's time to get your goodies out of the hoarding pile and make a card for the challenge....  great prize to be won.  Woo hoo!!
 
sassystudiodesigns
Well, that's my story for today and I will be back real soon.
Until next time,
Take care and God Bless!
Hugs
Joanie
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment