Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Merry Christmas

Hi my friends, I have finally made my third or so Christmas card.  Whew!!  I am behind, hopefully I am on Santa's good list.  LOL  So here is what I have created using some beautiful dies from Spellbinders.
 
 
I have been doing many types of cards, but for some reason the beautiful dies hanging on my rack are not being used as often as they should or used as a group.  So here is my card using Spellbinders Majestic Labels 25.  I began with a white card base and used a silver paper for the background, then cut out all the layers except the very center one, popped each layer up, (a couple of layers had to be fussy cut as they were not frames), added a Vintage type picture of Santa that was fussy cut from a stamped image, added a few silver poinsettias and I think it came out beautiful.  Very, very Christmas, you could say.

Everything I used was from my stash except the Poinsettias.  I would say that is great for getting rid of some of my stash...  yep, the hoarder stuff, you know.  LOL

Well, that's it for now, thanks for stopping by and I hope you come back to visit soon.  If you have a sec, please leave some love and if you like what you have seen on my blog, please feel free to become a follower. 

So until next time,
Take care and God Bless.
Merry Christmas!!!!
Hugs
Joanie
 
 
I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.com/
http://cuttlebugmania.blogspot.co.uk/
http://oldiebutagoodiechallenge.blogspot.com/
http://paperminutes.blogspot.com/ 
http://songbirdchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/  

 


16 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love that spellbinder die. Thanks for playing along with us in our Christmas challenge this week at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really elegant and beautiful card Joanie. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments, hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
    Bring you Good wishes of happiness.

    Sorry for greeting you earlier,, just don't want miss saying this.
    By the way, I'm clotee. I am blogger too, and now try my best luck to open an e-store. Nice to know you.

    Regards,
    Clotee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an elegant christmas card Joanie !! Thanks for playing at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

    Good luck sweetie !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and the die is so elegant. Thank you for joining in with our Christmas challenge at Cuttlebug Mania x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is stunning! The silver and white is gorgeous and so beautiful.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew in our poinsettia and holly challenge.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely - a very pretty card. Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very elegant card!
    Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card!! Love the color. Thank you for joining the TTCRD challenge and good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great! Love the image and die cut. Thank You for joining us this week at Loves Rubber Stamps. We hope to see you at our Holiday Blitz Challenge next week. We wouldn't want you to miss out.
    Good Luck and Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for showing your beautiful card for paperminutes.
    hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, beautiful use of the spellbinders, we do get in a rut sometimes with what we use. Thanks for using up your stash with Clear it Out Tuesday for the ATG challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very elegant - Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew this week. Good luck. Maggie DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing at Oldie but a Goodie!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great Card :o)
    Thanks for joining us at the Songbird Challenge.
    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete