Sunday, April 6, 2014

Friends.....

Hi everyone, here I am again, but this time it's for a challenge :Anything Goes, " Challenges 4 Everybody.
 Challenges 4 Everybody

For this challenge I am using an image from Sherri Baldy, Scrapbook Stamp Society and she was just what I needed to do my vintage card.  So my friends, check it out and please, leave me a comment.



I used Recollections card stock for my card base
and used Core'dinations Lavender with white core for the layer under the patterned paper and embossed it with an embossing folder..
The patterned paper is a 6x6 Pack, Gina K., Parisian Garden (Hoarded for quite a while) :)
I inked a doily and placed it under my image.
My image was colored with my Copic Markers and was from Scrapbook Stamp Society.

Flowers from Spare Parts were added embellishments.
I also added an Organza ribbon and  pearls from my stash.
I made my sentiment ticket and stamped it with "Forever Friends" from"Just Rite Stamp Set", Friendship Blooms.
Okay, there's the ingredients for this one and I hope you like it!  Now, it's your turn to get your card entered so maybe you can be a winner for some Sherri Baldy images from Scrapbook Stamp Society.  It will be an awesome prize!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by and visiting and if you're new, please feel free to browse around and hope you'll be back soon.....  I will!!

So until next time,
Take care and God Bless
Hugs
Joanie


2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, you did an awesome job with the image and love the little touch of the inked doily and the folded corner.
    Sandy :)
    C4E DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Joanie. I adore everything about it sweetie. Love how you have inked the doily just a touch, I always go to town and change the whole of the colour. Lol!!!

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete