Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Funny you asked

Hello and thanks for coming to visit.  If you're been here before thanks for returning and if you're new, get a cuppa, have a seat, and feel free to browse around and hope you enjoy your visit.

This months challenge theme Through the Purple Haze is "Funny" and that we have as you will see by the inspiration cards created by our talented DT members.  So enough said and lets get to looking at my "Funny" and crazy creation.  I got a giggle or two making it and I hope it puts a smile on your face too!  




So here is my cute cow that our Sponsor Bugaboo Digi Stamps supplied me with. 

 Bugaboo stamps

Oh, and that's only one of many to choose from.  Check out their store and see all the great digis they have and for all occasions.  Awesome place to shop!!!

I just happen to have a sheet of cloud paper in my stash and thought perfect for my angel cow.  :-)
I colored my image with my Copic markers.
The Holy Cow sentiment is part of the Cow stamp set and I being old as mud, thought my sentiment was just the perfect sentiment to finish this card.
I matted everything in black except the image mat that I used the "utter color" for the image.  :-)   Yep, I have a warped sense of humor some time.  LOL

Okay, now get your image and make your creation and get it entered into the
Through the Purple Haze Challenge...." FUNNY".  You could be our next winner!!!




Well, my friends that's all I have for today
so until next time
take card and
God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joanie, I hope you're well!
    I love your hilarious little card!
    That image & sentiment is just too fun!
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete