Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A new addition to our Scrappin' Studio

You will need to go to my daughter's blog, she didn't share the pictures, LOL,  www.sassyscrapper.blogspot.com and check out the portion of her blog with the new PUNCH RACK we have.  A really awesome addition that holds so many of our punches and I must say I designed it,(nothing that it would take a rocket scientist to build)   : ))   just really handy.

 Our Studio, as we like to call it, is upstairs in the bonus room, so we call it the Stairway to Heaven..  ; )    Such a wonderful, peaceful room just packed full of all kinds of scrappin' goodies. 

I hope you take a peek as it may be just the thing you're looking for to hold all your punches too!

Well, I'm off to do a little scrappin', so until next time, take care and God Bless.

Hugs
Joanie

No comments:

Post a Comment