Sunday, September 16, 2012

Stand Up for the Red, White and Blue

Stand Up for the Red, White and Blue.  Sometimes I think this has been forgotten about by some.  When the National Anthem is played not everyone places their hand over their heart, you see it during certain ceremonies and sports games, etc.

We need to remember how powerful our country is and what it stands for and take everything back that has been taken away from us.  Let's be proud of our country, and let's remember and thank all those who have fought in foreign lands and here in our country during 911, as so many have lost their lives, been injured, and made the ultimate sacrifice.  God Bless Our Nation.

 
I hope you enjoyed my card, I did as it brought back many memories of family members that lost their lives fighting for our country. 
 
Thanks for stopping by today and hope to see you soon.
 
So until next time,
Take care and God Bless.
 
This card is being entered in a challenge at The Stamping Boutique
 


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Joanie!! Thanks for entering The Stamping Boutique challenge.

    Yolie - TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful tribute!
    And you're so right!! We don't appreciate our freedom as much as we should and it is an honor to be a part of the great USA!!
    Thank you for entering our Red White and Blue challenge!!

    Stacie
    TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. My son is in the Army right now preparing for deployment and my daughter is an Air Force veteran. They would appreciate this card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wish your son the very best and he will be in my prayers with all the others. I pray for his safe return. Thanks for stopping by and please come back to visit.

      Delete
  4. I absolutely adore that card. My husband is an USAF Veteran & would love it too. Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique Challenge this week. I hope to see you again next week. :) Patti TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. That stamp set you used has always been my favorite. Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card I just love the colors and your stamp. Thank you for playing along this week at The Stamping Boutique. Good luck in the challenge and I hope to see you in the next challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl TSB DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stamping on the patterned paper :)

    ReplyDelete