Friday, June 5, 2015

Happy Birthday

Hello, here is another card I made for this weeks Brown Sugar Challenge!!  We have some of the cutest digis!!  This little girl is "Happy Birthday Girl 2" from Melonheadz.  It sure looks like she is having one happy birthday party too, just lots of gifts waiting to be opened.  So here we go to join in the party!!!



She sure looks happy with that big smile, don't you agree?

All of the papers I used were from my stash.
I used a Spellbinders Scalloped Oval for the image.
The stack of boxes are dies from Sizzix - Tim Holtz Alterations, Packages and Bows.
I had some ribbon on hand and I made a few tiny bows to trim the packages.
The image was colored with my Copic Markers.
I printed the sentiment on my computer and cut the banner.

It was an easy peasy card, but lots of fun using the image.  So now, guess what time it is????  It's time for you to make your card and join in the fun over at the Brown Sugar Challenge.

Grab Our Badge


This is where you can find a cute digi to make your card.... Melonheadz

Button

It's that easy... just click on the image above and you will be at their store in a jiffy!!

Well, my friends,
until next time
take care and
God Bless.

1 comment: