Friday, June 5, 2015

Time to take a break.....



Hi my Scrappy friends and if you're not a Scrappy friend, welcome to my world anyway and I hope all of you enjoy browsing around and enjoy your stay.   This post is for the Brown Sugar Challenge and you need to check the blog out and see what our talented Design Teams Gals have been making.  So lets get started!!






My creation was made using the following materials.
 The patterned striped paper is from Cosmo Cricket, mini deck, "Salt Air".
All of the flowers are from my stash which includes, Recollections, Spare Parts, Prima, and others from Michael's or Hobby Lobby.
The dollies are from Hobby Lobby.
Bits of ribbon from my stash also.
And of course the digi, "Emily Expresso",  from Scrapbook Stamp Society, from the Bestie Collection.  You can shop till you drop at Sherri's store.  Very talented and awesome digis and a whole lot more!!!!!
. Scrapbook Stamp Society

So now is the time to get your scrappin' stash out and get your creation posted so you can maybe be our next winner for the Brown Sugar Challenge!!!


brownsugarchallenge.blogspot




So until next time
take care and God Bless!




No comments:

Post a Comment