Friday, August 17, 2012

A little time to play.... Scrap Happy!!

There was a little drizzle of rain going on, now just overcast and looks like it could pour down at any moment, so to the craft room I go, these are my best crafting days and most relaxing.  I can hear the raindrops on the window panes, ummm.... like a lullaby if I was in my favorite chair.  lol  But I managed to keep playing and decided to do a card for the challenge this week over at Fresh Brewed Designs, which is "no digis - rubber stamps only" and I used the 'Crafty Girl' So stamp.  So here is what I came up with... I think she looks quite crafty... ; ))


And here are some of the rules!!
It is EASY!!! Just create a card using anything you wish. FBD images are not required. If you do use a FBD image and play along in our challenges you will have a chance to be featured. If your card is featured you will be able to add our "I was Featured" badge on your blog and you will get your choice of 3 digis, just like that!!!
Oh, how I want that badge and the three digis!!!!
So hop on over to Fresh Brewed Designs and join in the fun!!!
That's all folks!!  See ya again soon.
Until then, take care and God Bless.
Hugs,
Joanie




3 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! i just love the addition of real ribbons hanging on the ribbon holder! thank you for joining us at fresh brewed designs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! This is fantastic!!! I so so love this! Love all of the embellies your added. Those bunny slippers she has on are just too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her scrap paper on the corner....love the ribbon....LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS CARD!!!

    ReplyDelete