Saturday, August 18, 2012

Praying for a Cure

Hello, again, I'm glad you came back!! Or if this is your first time here I would like to welcome you to take a look around. 

  I hope you enjoy my creations here as I have been blessed with never having to battle with cancer, but there are so many of you out there fighting for your life I just hope my creations let you know there is a group at Link Up for Pink hoping and praying they find a cure soon.


My image for this card is from Scrapbook Stamp Society "Saying My Prayers" and you can really shop til' you drop at that store.  They have some of the most adorable images, rubber stamps, well, anything you need.  Just hop on over and check the store out....  you'll fall in love with their girls.

Be sure to enter
LUFP
You have from August 23rd to September 6th to get your entry in and the winner of the fabby prize will be announced on September 7th. 

We have an awesome sponsor, Paper Make Up Stamps and they are giving away a $15.00 Voucher to their store.  How awesome is that??
So get your creative juices flowing and get your card ready to be entered and YOU could be our next Winner!!!  Good luck to all participants!!

Well, that's all I have for today and I want to thank you for stopping by.  Please be sure to visit Link Up for Pink to see all of the beautiful cards the girls there have been posting.

So until next time,
take care and God Bless
Hugs,
Joanie

Please remember..........


3 comments:

  1. This is awesome!!! That darling little girl, all of the embellies! Those stick pins!! Beautiful!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image....I think I have if not I need to get her! :)

    ReplyDelete