Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Love, Love, Love


Hi my friends and any new friends too if this is your first visit here.  Just happy to have all of you here and hope you like what you see and if so, leave me some love in the comments.  You are my inspiration!!  Well, we here at Inky Impressions are having our Inky Impressions New Releases for January and I chose "Love Shack" because I thought this digi was the cutest ever!!!!  This house has a lot of love for sure!!


I  used some pink patterned paper and blue card stock from my "hoarders pile", lol.  
The die cut is from Spellbinders that I just received and it's called Decorative Labels 27.
I colored the awesome love shack... I just think it's so cute...with my Copic Markers.
Added some flowers from my stock and also, the pink bow for a little more embellishments.
Also added some leaves cut with a Spellbinder die and added a "Love" tag punched with a Stampin' Up punch.

So my scrappy friends, you can win some of these digis by Inky Impressions just by creating your card and entering the Challenge!!!  Is that easy peasy or what???  So get goin' guys and dolls and let's see if you can be the next WINNER!!!!!!  Good luck to those of you that enter!

 Inky Impressions


Well, that's if for today, but it's definitely not all!!  I'll be back with more real soon.   
So until next time
Take care and God Bless
Hugs
Joanie



No comments:

Post a Comment