Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Snow Much Fun !!

Hi my friends, welcome back, but before I get started with my card and some "Great News" too!!, let me Wish All of You a Very Happy and Healthy New Year!! 

Okay, now for the good news!!!!!!!!  I have been chosen to be an "Inkette" with Inky Impressions!!!!
Inky Impressions Store

I am really excited to be a part of their team and you will not believe the awesome items they have in the shop...  gooooooo check it out!!!!!!

And to start the year off we have our New Challenge - Anything Goes!!  So scrappers it's time to get Scrappin' to make it Happin' in the new year!!

So here is my first post for Inky Impressions and I hope you like it and leave me some love in the comments.  Remember you are my inspiration!!


I began with some brown cardstock from the stockpile along with blue Snowflake patterned paper.  I used Martha Stewart punches to punch various sizes of snowflakes for a little added embellishment.  The image is from Inky Impressions and is called....Danny and Delilah's Sled Ride.  How cute is that??  Of course I colored the image with my Copic Markers.  I added a little bling to the center of the snowflakes and also on the band of the ducky's cap.

Well, that's it for now, but I will be back soon with more postings and lots of good fun!  See ya soon.

                                              Until next time,
                                     Take Care and God Bless
                                                     Hugs
                                                   Joanie

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card and Inky Impressions image. Congrats to you - I'll go over to view Inky Impressions...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comment. Best Wishes for a Happy and Healthy New Year. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun. Love the cheerful colouring.
    {I would love you to take part in my 130,000 Page View Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Wishing you a wonderful 2014 and may it be all you want it to be. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete