Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Something a little different.....

'First of all,  I am sooooo glad to be back Scrappin'.  I have been missing in action because I started the new year off with Acute Tendinitis in my shoulder. OOUUCCHH, I would have rather given birth!!  LOL  But it's getting better and I can at least scrap, make my cards and get on the computer for short periods of time.  So, let's get going here.  Inky Impressions theme for this challenge is Monochromatic and I will admit that I've done very few of these type of cards but. here is my card and I hope you like it.


I used some card stock in different shades of Gray from my stash and layered several pieces.
The sentiment and image are from "Our Daily Bread" stamps and I thought they were perfect for this card.
I added a little corner flourish, that, I used a little differently, from a Spellbinder Die Cut set and then added a little double bow.  So here is my creation and I think it turned out pretty nice.

So Scrappers you need to get your mojo going and join in the Challenge and you can win 4 images from the Inky Impressions Store!!  That is an awesome prize!!

 Inky Impressions


I hope to be back soon, because I love doing my cards and sharing them with my friends that visit here and if you are new, please feel free to look around and enjoy.  See ya real soon.

So until next time,
Take care and God Bless.
Hugs
Joanie

 Inky Impressions Challenge

This is where the fun is!!


This card will be entered in the following challenges:


Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge  - #294 Anything Goes













1 comment:

  1. Love your card! So serene in grays and white and I love lighthouses. So glad you shared it at TTCRD.
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete