Sunday, March 18, 2012

#162 The Perfect Pair

Hi my friends, sorry I am a few hours late in posting my creation for The Crafty Pad Challenge.  I guess I was having a senior moment....  lol   Anyway, here is my creation and I hope you hop on over to the Pad and get your card posted and remember, there are goodies to be won.





I am quite proud of this one as I used my Copics to color the Lovebirds and I thought they came out pretty good.  Let me know what you think...  good or bad..  I enjoy all comments.
So, I hope you like my creation and it made you grin a little....  if so leave me a comment and I'll do the same.
Until next time, take care and God Bless.

5 comments:

  1. Such sweet little love birds. Fabulous layout and love the colour combo.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring is fab! The look like the're set for a night on the town!!!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh...Fischer's Lovebirds and colored so so beautifully. Love your pair surrounded by sparklies. Fabulous card. Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joanie this is gorgeous! The sparkle and you coloring oh wow! Lovely hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Joanie, I love the image and you've coloured it beautifully.
    It's great to be 'working' with you at The Crafty Pad.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete