Sunday, March 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Yolie!!

I just wanted to wish one of my online bestie friends, Yolie, a very Happy Birthday.  I did send a card to her and wanted to share it here with my Scrappin' Friends.


She is such a great person and a very caring one.  She and her friend started a blog "Link Up For Pink" and it turned into one fantastic blog for Breast Cancer Awareness.  It was also the first to be reconized by the American Cancer Society.  Check out the site and "Please" post the badge on your blog to remind everyone that beginning October 1 thru the 14th the annual huge blog hop begins and there are sooooooooo many great sponsors that donate great prizes.  You can also post all year long to the new addition to the Link Up For Pink blog under the Pink Gallery.  So make a creation and get it posted.  Let's have some fun for a great cause.

So, until next time, take care and God Bless.
Hugs
Joanie


With all that being said, I am

2 comments:

  1. such an awesome card, she will love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just looking at your work and not even sure how I got here...beautiful work, and so inspired by what you claim is your age...you look like a kid!
    Visit will wave at you1
    my blog
    cuttergazette.blogspot.com
    I am driving to Tampa in June from Houston, so I
    will wave at you!
    Sherri
    Katy, TX

    ReplyDelete