Thursday, March 8, 2012

Anything Goes with a Crafty Pad Image

Hi my Scrappin' friends, I am back with a new post for The Crafty Pad and want to share it with you, plus tell you some really great news about how to win a fabby prize.  


Now, who wouldn't want to be sitting on a rock, under a beautiful tree, fishing with fish just jumping out of the water ready to get on your line.  Ummmm...sounds like a good dinner in his future...  :))


So here is my card and please read all the way to the end so you can enter to win at The Crafty Pad Challenge.






I hope you liked my creation and if it made you smile, I did a job well done.


Now for the good news..... If you have a Crafty Pad image, great, but if you don't hop on over to the shop and get one and join the challenge this month - ANYTHING GOES WITH A CRAFTY PAD IMAGE CHALLENGE.  


This challenge will run all month along side the normal weekly Sunday challenges.  The prize is from the super, generous Ms. Debbie.  She has kindly offered a prize for us to play along for One Random Winner 5 images of their choice (excluding sets) from The Crafty Pad.  Woo hooo.... time for you to get moving.  I will be looking for all your creations.


Until then, take care and God Bless.



1 comment:

  1. Its fantastic hun...

    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    P.s I have a My Memories giveaway on my blog if your interested!

    ReplyDelete