Friday, March 30, 2012

Friends are flowers in God's Garden

I guess it was all the rainy days we had in the past few weeks, but my flower mojo got to movin' on this week so I made my card and added my blossoms that I made which are, Dogwood, a few Hydrangea flowers, Lilies, Forsythia, Tulips, and Calla Lilies.
 I added my sentiment, {friend to friend} and added a beautiful sentiment inside embellished with a few Hydrangea Blossoms.  I will say this card was very time consuming, but I did enjoy making each and every flower.  I hope you enjoy my flowers as much as I did making them.

I am entering my creation in the following challenges, Lily Pad Fussy and Fancy Friday,  That Craft Place. Joyful Stamper and Come and Get It challenges and I invite you to check out all the beautiful creations that have been submitted.

Until next time, take care and God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card Joanie! I love those flowers!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete