Thursday, March 15, 2012

Geez, Dawn I want to thank you so much for the award! I am so delighted to be choosen.


Now, I would like to nominate some other crafters as well.


Now, along with these awards come responsibilities, terms & conditions!


To accept this award you have to follow some rules ....which are :
"If you are nominated, you have been awarded the Versatile Blogger award". First, thank the person who gave you this award.


Include a link to their blog,


Select 15 blogs that you have either recently discovered or follow regularly,
Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.


Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself. (See Below)


Okay, here are the 7 things about me:


1 I need to exercise more and lose weight.
2 I must tidy up the house FIRST then scrap. Lol
3 I am a paper hoarder.
4 I love my Copics.
5 I enjoy teaching our monthly card class with my daughter at church.
6 I have a dog named Erin that is absolutely spoiled rotten.
7 I believe in MY CREATOR.





Some great Blogs that I follow and would like to nominated are:

Kelly                  Joy                  Yolanda               Celeste               Olga                    


Gemma             Deborah                Christi                   Carrie                 


Laurie           Sarah           Leesa  


Crystal              Stacy             Shirley


Thanks to all of the above who have been an inspiration to me.

Joanie
xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks ever so Joanie for thinking of me when handing this award out..i feel very honoured & will take part at some point over the weekend!
    Again thank you!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete