Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hope

I am so excited to post this card as I was a February winner at Link Up For Pink and won a really cute stamp "Hope" from Paper Makeup Stamps. We all need to get involved with LUFP as it is for a great cause, Breast Cancer. If you or anyone you know has or had this they need Love, Encouragement, Hope, Strength, Support and most of all Prayers. Please become involved and send in your creations. Two great ladies, Yolie and Celeste, started this just as a blog and it has become one of the greatest and the only one recognized by the American Cancer Society.
Congrats to these ladies!!

Okay, I will stop gabbing and bragging and show you my creation using my new stamp.



Okay, my friends, click on over to Link Up For Pink and look at all the fabby things and OH, did I forget to tell you they have fantastic prizes you can win too! Woo hoo, how cool is that?

Once again, I hope you enjoyed my creation and it pleases me when you leave a comment. Thanks and take care and God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. Ooohh!! It's a BEAUTIFUL card!!!! You did an amazing job Joanie!! Please share it on our new Pink Gallery http://www.linkupforpink.com/p/pink-gallery.html

    Please also share it on Paper Makeup Stamps Facebook page, I'm sure Katie would love to see it! :)
    https://www.facebook.com/papermakeupstamps

    ReplyDelete