Thursday, March 15, 2012

MoJo.........flowing today....lol

Well, today I had some mojo going and made not one but "two" creations.  I guess some of it came when a friend sent an email and said, "Hey, I need a 2 year old birthday card and a Baptism card for Sunday, can you do that?"  Sure, no problem, I said.  Then that's when you sit there with a blank mind and sit with a blank mind.......then woo hoo, something pops when you start going through your paper stash.  So here is the Happy Birthday 2 Year Old.



And the inside as well.
And then on to the next one.....  wait it's lunch time,  food always helps you to think... lol  So after having lunch, it was break time, so I sat in my recliner for a few.....  feet go up and eyes go closed.   Wonder what makes that work that way?  So after a short nap too, I was ready to take on my next challenge.  So here is the Baptism card.


I hope you enjoyed and if so leave me a comment..... I love to hear what you have to say.
So until next time, take care and God Bless.
Joanie
(xxxxxx) Hugs

4 comments:

  1. These are both fantastic! Your day sounds perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 absolutely stunning cards hun...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  3. both are fabulous, wow....:) I was over visiting Yolie and clicked on the bday card you sent her to see it up close but she has it linked to your blog, so here I am :) Figured while I was here I'd take a look around and become follower #37. Nice work Julie ttys :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sry I mean Joanie, doh I didn't look at what I typed until after, no idea why I typed the wrong name, pls forgive me :)

      Delete